Monday, January 16, 2017

Rustic TV Stand

I'm slowly starting to get new furniture for the house.  This weekend my custom made TV Stand was delivered and I'm so happy with how it looks in the space!  It's a beautiful, rustic piece of furniture made by a local craftsman that I've had the pleasure of getting to know.  Here is a link to his website for the company, Just Rustic, that he owns and operates.  Check it out and if you like what you see send him a message for a quote.  I promise you won't be disappointed!




This TV Stand is more than just that...it's a work of art to hold an otherwise ugly electronic device.  There is plenty of room for storing your other electronics that hook up to the TV, as well as some room for décor!


After going back and forth a couple of times about the finish I finally ended up choosing to paint it white and stain the top dark wood.  The back of the stand is covered in reclaimed barn wood and I'm in love with the barn door hardware! 



My console table has already been started and the new couch is being delivered tomorrow so I'll have more to share later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment