Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Kitchen Pendant Lighting Complete

As it turns out the new industrial pendant lights that I bought to replace the builder lights were not right for the space.  Honestly, they were inexpensive and looked it but I didn't want to spend a lot of money to replace the existing ones.  Fortunately I found replacement glass shades at Lowe's for $8 each that match the style of my home better! 

Here is the before photo with the builder light shades that look too modern for my home:


Here is the after photo with the newer shades that have more of a farmhouse/rustic style that matches my décor (you can also tell that the walls have been painted in this photo):


The point here is don't be afraid to work with what you have even if you think that it's not a good look for your space!


No comments:

Post a Comment